Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Whats Been Up.


Every night I've been sewing something new. Here I'm making my Sailor dress for a sweet lady...I'm pretty excited about it! I'll share later this week.
My grandma taught me how to sew, I can remember the day, well night, exactly. We were in her garage(sewing room) and we sewed kitchen towels :) Pretty much ever since that day I've loved sewing and clothes. I guess that's where you'd say, my passion for designing started... so thanks Grams! It really makes me appreciate certain garments. There's so much time and love that goes into just one item so it kinda makes it worth when it's a bit pricey. Ok, totally just geeked out on designing and sewing :) I love it. OK, now back to cutting and rocking out to The Vandals!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment